Tuesday, January 22, 2008

California

So I'm here now. 
I can't believe it. I am so excited to be here... to meet everyone face to face. I love it here. Its beautiful... The people are absolutely amazing. I am so glad that I was able to come out here. To see Pati again. It's going to be weird leaving here... not knowing the next time I will see her. 
God has really been showing me a lot lately. He has really been showing more about what he has called me to do next year. I cannot wait for WAV school to start this next school year. Its going to be so good. 
Being out here... I've done a lot of people watching. I have thought a lot about who I am and what I want in life.... How I want a husband and a family... It seems like thats what I've been thinking about a lot lately. I mean, I have always thought about that. I have always dreamed of having a family. It seems though, the older I get, the more I think about it. Pondering what it will be like.. and with who it will be with. I just have to make sure I don't become consumed with it. I want God to be the focus of my thoughts so I can glorify him in all I do. He will make all the rest possible. 
Well, I think I may go now. Try to get some sleep. 
I'll update soon.

No comments: