Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Mark. Cosmetics

As you may know I have recently started selling Mark. It is such a great brand! The make-up line is fun and funky, yet can be natural and soft at the same time. There are amazing lip glosses. One of my favorites is the "glow baby glow." Then there is the accessories. Mark. offers purses, necklaces, earrings, bracelets, rings, scarves, gloves, and sometimes shoes. Then there is the Face care line. I absolutely LOVE the face wash. I have been using the "That's deep" wash and it is the best wash I have ever used. There's also a product called "get clearance" and it is a cream you put on your blemishes and they are gone the next day. Lastly, there is the hair care products. I have been using the curling spray. It is made with sunflower seed oil and works really well!
Mark has been featured in many magazines lately. Seventeen the prominent one. I will attach some links at the bottom of this post of some Mark commercials that were made recently.
The reason for this post, though, was to let you know about this amazing line that I am selling. Mark is all about empowering women to make their Mark on the world. The products are very affordable, easy to use, and give great results. I know that you will love Mark. 
I have a website with the company that you can go on to order or look around, and then I also do parties. 
This is a great time of year to have some Mark. parties. There are gifts for the host, plus extra gifts if their parties reach a certain amount of money. There are also raffles and games that give everyone an opportunity to win something. 
One last thing that I want to tell you about is Fundraising. Mark. allows their rep's to provide fundraising for schools, churches, community organizations, and more. 50% of what is earned goes to the rep and whatever percentage they offer to the organization comes from that. 
So, think you're ready to have a party? I think you are! 


Tiphani 
tcorns.mymarkstore.com



http://www.youtube.com/user/MarkgirlTV

No comments: